High Ways

Roads and pavements are maintained by Transport for Bucks who are part of Bucks Council. Any problems such as potholes, blocked drains or gullies or flooding can be reported directly to Transport for Bucks using Fix My Street:

Which can be found here.

All you need is the postcode or street name, you can locate the problem on a map of the area. You will also be able to see if the problem has already been logged and what the latest update is.

If the problem is dangerous or an emergency please call Transport for Bucks directly on 01296 382416 (9.00 – 17.30 Mon-Thurs, 9.00 – 17.00 Friday) or 01296 486630 (out of hours and weekends).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *