High Ways

Posted Leave a comment
Roads and pavements are maintained by Transport for Bucks who are part of Bucks Council. Any problems such as potholes, blocked drains or gullies or flooding can be reported directly to Transport for Bucks using Fix My Street: Which can be found here. All you need is the postcode or street name, you can locate [...]