HS2 – North Portal Construction

HS2 logo

Please see links below for information regarding the works being carried out by HS2 at the North Portal:-

As a reminder, any complaints should be directed as follows:-

You can make a complaint by visiting the HS2 website:  www.hs2.org.uk/how-to-complain
The easiest way is to download an HS2 complaint form, complete it and email it to HS2enquiries@hs2.org.uk, please copy in Bucks Council EWRANDHS2enquiries@buckinghamshire.gov.uk and the parish council clerk@greatmissendenpc.co.uk

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *